As a leading In-Flight Entertainment Systems Company with over 20 years of experience in the Airline In-Flight Entertainment field, IMAGIK is on the leading edge of flat panel In-flight entertainment monitors. Our Line of monitors are flying in many of the world’s most prestigious airlines. As an innovator in the design of sophisticated electronic products, IMAGIK has moved on to add In-seat USB charging systems to their line of products.
From day one, IMAGIK has designed and manufactured products for the aviation industry. From controller boards, SOS systems, VHS and DVD multiplayer, monitors, to In-Seat Charging Systems for PEDs/personal electronic devices. Over 4000 sf of space have been added recently to expand our production capacity.
Our technologically advanced products’ proven track record, and our ability to work with our customers, providing both standard and customized solutions have allowed IMAGIK to win a number of significant contracts for retrofit or replacement units. Our current monitor line has been upgraded to have both composite and SDI inputs.
These are state of the art designed products, and will introduce into the IFE industry the most advanced technology available to date.
Further lowering weight and power consumption, these monitors bring the latest available viewing experience into the aircraft.
All our products have passed the FAA D0-160 Approval requirements and are either installed with STC’s and/or have PMA status. We also are a section 145 FAA approved repair station.
- An IFE Systems Company, with 20 years of IFE related products experience
- Design, Develop and Manufacture all our products in the US
- Fast Time to Market
- Software and Firmware developed and supported in house
- All products meet or exceed type approval requirements
- Highest Quality
- Low Power and Weight
- Reliability and Repairability – Ongoing Support
- Fast becoming the IFE and In-Seat Power Charging supplier of Choice among airlines, MROs, and Seat Manufacturers.